ul. Bytomska 122
41-940 Piekary Śląskie
tel. +48 32 307 02 77
Pumps for Hydrostatic & Hydrodynamic Tests
Electric test pump by URACA Pumpenfabrik consists of the following components:
1 . High pressure reciprocating 3 plunger pump
|SXW 15.35N||SHP 10.50N|
|Working pressure max.:||350 bar (35 MPa)||500 bar (50 MPa)|
|Flow rate max.||15 l/min||10 l/min|
2. Glycerin-filled gauge, blade diameter 63 mm
3. The overflow valve, with setting knob, limits the maximum operating pressure of the pump (works as a safety valve) and allows you to increase the operating pressure during the pressure test.
4. The back-pressure valve keeps the pressure test after the engine is off.
5. Release valve allows decompression and drain the water from the test object after completion of the test.
6. Vent valve allows venting the pump before the beginning of the trial.
7. The electric drive: 11 kW – 400 V, 50 Hz, 1450 min-1.
8. Transmission: flexible coupling with cover.
9. An engine stop switch with 3 m long cable and a plug.
10. The buffer tank with float valve, with capacity of 40 l and a water supply connection.
11. The device is mounted on a 2 wheel trolley.
Total weight: cca 115 kg.
Dimensions (L x W x H ): cca. 1265 x 565 x 1000 mm.
How it works:
The pump draws liquid from the surge tank. On the stand the tank is connected to the water supply through the hose and appropriate adapters. The built-in float valve closes the water inlet when the tank is full at the maximum level.
An overflow valve pressure can be continuously adjusted from approx. 50 bar up to the maximum value. Once the required test pressure is reached, the pump should be immediately turned off. The pumped liquid in a closed cycled, heats up quickly and can cause damage to the high pressure pump and burns personnel. After switching off the pump, the pressure in the test object is maintained through a back-pressure valve.
The drain valve is closed during the test. After the procedure it is opened , causing decompression of the system. The liquid flows through the valve to the floor, but you can extend the drain hose and bring it down the drain or a suitable tank.
NOTE: The offered pumps are not designed for continuous operation!
Proper work during a typical pressure test should run as follows: